That’s right: It’s time to open up the doors to invite a couple of new mutants into the fold! Mutant Reviewers is looking for passionate lovers of cult movies who have a knack for entertaining and informing with their writing. Is that you? If so, scootch your butt over to a word processor and send us in a sample review!
What we’re looking for:
- Fans of cult movies that are always seeking the odd and offbeat to watch
- Writers that are entertaining and knowledgeable
- Writers that have a solid grasp of grammar and spelling (important!)
- Someone who is willing to contribute to the site not because of pay (we pay in hugs, mostly) but out of a shared passion for cult movies and TV
- Someone who can bring a new or unique perspective to MRFH
- A dodo (because if we found one, we’d be rich)
- Writers are expected to contribute at least three reviews or articles a month
- Participation in conversation with the rest of the staff
- A sense of humor, because we’re all goofy dolts
How to apply:
- Send your application to Justin: justinmassively -at- yahoo -dot- com
- Include your name and some information about yourself and your history with cult movies (including your favorites!)
- Include a sample movie review (if you’re accepted, this will be the first review we post of yours)
Good luck! We can’t wait to meet you!