Avast! We Mutants like four things: grog, buried treasure, peg legs and swabbing poop decks (and we find those terms funny in a completely immature, double-entendre fashion). Good thing that we have been given a special holiday to wallow in all things pirate-y — International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Shiver me timbers, it’s great to be a pirate, even in disguise!
So here are five ways that you landlubbers can celebrate today:
- Head over to Wikipedia and read up on Talk Like A Pirate Day!
- Treat yourself to an absolutely FREE copy of Tales of Monkey Island, which is available today and today only!
- Use Google Pirate as your search engine of choice!
- If you use Facebook (and you should, since there’s a Mutant Reviewers group on there!), then change your language settings to “English – Pirate”!
- Check back with MRFH multiple times today as we feature retro reviews of the best of Pirate Cinema!